This video started out to review Revolution’s Conceal & Define Foundation. It turned into a full make-up tutorial with some random interruptions from my children (mum life, am I right!?). All the products I used are listed under the video at the end of this post.
I love this make-up tutorial because it’s a look I can achieve in ten minutes which is great for first thing in the morning when I’m rushing to get kids out to school and still want to look like a living human being!
Revolution Conceal and Define Foundation
- Revolution Conceal and Define Foundation – Shade F4 (£
- e.l.f. Beautifully Bare Sheer Tint Finishing Powder (£7.50)
- e.l.f. Cream Contour Palette (£7.50)
- CLĒ Cosmetics Essence Moonlighter Cushion (£22.00)*
- e.l.f. Illuminating Palette (£7.50)
- Benefit Dandelion Brightening Face Powder (£26.00)
- Ted Baker Lip and Cheek Tint (no longer available)
- Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara (£7.99)
- e.l.f. Dewy Setting Mist (£9.00)
Let me know what you think of this make-up tutorial in the comments or if there are any products you would like me to try out and review.